NEDS Annual Meeting
Notice is hereby given to the members of the New England Dungeon Society ("NEDS") that the Annual Meeting will be conducted on April 11, 2014, immediately prior to the regularly scheduled class. The purpose of this meeting includes the following:
1. to elect one member of the service board.
The Board of Directors of NEDS in conjunction with the selection committee, duly appointed, has recommended Skyla83 to the seat up for election.
2. any other business which may properly come before the meeting.
Notice to members: Attendance at the Annual Meeting is free. If you choose to stay for the class, regular class prices will apply. If you cannot attend, but wish to assign a proxy, download the Proxy Form. You can return the form:
- By emailing the completed and signed form to secretary(at)ne-ds.org
- By giving the completed and signed form to someone who will be attending the meeting
- By mailing it to the address on the form
Please note: in order to conduct the meeting, we must reach a quorum. If you cannot attend, please consider using the proxy form so that we don't have continue the meeting