Our Mission (Ratified January, 2004 - Revised May, 2009)
New England Dungeon Society strives to provide a protected and comfortable environment for people from diverse backgrounds with unconventional ideologies to learn about and experience BDSM through interaction with like-minded people. It is our intent to give these individuals the opportunity to form what can be valuable and lasting relationships with other members of our organization and beyond.
We seek to inform our membership, through the teachings of experienced instructors and quality BDSM interactions, while drawing from and giving back to the larger BDSM community.
It has been our mission since 1993 to enrich each individual’s erotic experiences in life by offering a safe haven to form trusting relationships and connections, as well as practice the learned skills required to explore their deepest, richest, most fulfilling fantasies.
Our Guiding Principles
- We believe that each and every person has the right to practice BDSM without the fear of being judged.
- We are a pansexual organization, welcoming people of all genders and sexual orientation who are interested in BDSM.
- Education is the foundation on which safe, sane, consensual and enjoyable BDSM interactions occur.
- We strive to provide the tools people need to fulfill their fantasies with an informed sense of safety and an opportunity to make them happen.
- Our organization is based on a common bond that functions solely because of the devotion, strengths, and actions of its members, most of whom are volunteering their time.
- We believe New England Dungeon Society is an organization that will exist into the future, continuing to support new generations who seek to learn and experience BDSM.
- New England Dungeon Society is a not for profit organization. We are committed to offering quality BDSM education affordable to all.